Our boy finished to learn to ride on a 14" bike, it was so easy. A light bike is much simpler.
BEMOOV M 20
A bike specially designed to help children learn and progress safely, without forgetting to have fun. Fun, featherweight, efficient and equipped with ergonomic brakes, easy-to-use gears and also a geometry adapted to the body shape of children, so that they become real mini cycling experts.Read more infos
What a bike !
Lucie loves her new bike
Lucie Wanted a pink bike, she received her new BEMOOV with customized "flowers" stickers. She's so proud to ride well on her beautiful new bike
- Bike weight (without pedals) 8.2 kg
- Frame Super light aluminum AL6061. Geometry adapted for a low and easy step-over and a low position for the rider.
- Wheels Very light 20 inch rims made from 6061 aluminum with anodized double wall and wear line. 20 light and strong stainless steel cross spokes. Lightweight aluminum hubs with smooth bearings. Wheels attached using the quick release.
- Fork Super light aluminum AL6061. Head tube angle calculated to combine agility and stability.
- Tires 20 X 1.95 CST tires light and robust. Tread combining low rolling resistance and excellent grip. Heavy-duty car-type valve (SCHRADER) for service station inflation. Inner tube 20 X 1.75/2.125
- Derailleur 8 speeds with MicroSHIFT control with short "Push-Push" levers, optical gear indicator and exclusive BEMOOV differentiation stickers for easy learning. MicroSHIFT MARVO LT derailleur
- Headset Semi-integrated headset with steering spider and aluminum top cap
- Headset spacers Variable thicknesses at the level of the stem allowing adjustment of the height of the cockpit. The bike can grow with the child.
- Stem Lightweight AL6061 aluminum stem. 35 mm length for more agility. Stem cover with 4 bolts for better tightening of the handlebars.
- Saddle Saddle with side protections, durable, comfortable and ergonomic: specifically adapted to children's bottoms.
- Seatpost Light and strong anodized alloy. Height adjustment with limit marking. Adjustable saddle clamp to adapt the position as the child grows. Dimensions: 25.4 X W 300mm
- Handlebar Ergonomic high handlebar for an optimal learning position. Super lightweight AL6061 aluminum. Width 520mm/height 15mm/diameter 22.2mm. Color sandblasted black anodized.
- Grips Grippy textured handle suitable for children's hands, with widened and closed end of 45 mm diameter to secure the hand in the event of an impact. End cap (inside the handlebar) of higher density for greater durability.
- Seat clamp Lightweight 6061 aluminum clamping mechanism, with screws for added security. Avoids any risk of rotation.
- Drivetrain Gear ratio with front chainring 32 teeth and a 11/32 rear cassette. Protect & guard the chain. Lightweight aluminum crankset, 114 mm long, sealed cartridge double bearing housing. Non-slip pedals, reflectors. KMC chain & quick release
- Brakes V-brake front/rear brakes, controlled by ergonomic brake levers with manual adjustment of the handlebar/grip spacing for small hands. High quality JAGWIRE CEX housing and cable to reduce frictional resistance
- Tools included 1 open-end wrench of 15 mm + 3 allen keys of 2, 4, and 5 mm
- Maximum authorized weight 45 kg
- Shipping box dimensions L 1100 X W 165X H 665
- Wheel size 20 inch
- AWheel size 20 inch
- BWheelbase 835 mm
- CHead tube angle 70°
- DStandover height (15cm in front of the saddle) 490 mm
- EMinimum saddle height 550 mm
- FMaximum saddle height 695 mm
- GSeat tube angle 69°
- HTop tube length 395 mm
- IFloor to handlebar height (bar grips) 755 mm
- JBottom bracket height 205 mm
- KQ factor 142 mm
- ASaddle height adjustment Yes
- BHandlebar height adjustment Yes
- CFore/aft saddle adjustment Yes
- DStandover height (15cm in front of the saddle) 490 mm
- EBottom bracket height 205 mm
- FQ factor 142 mm
Children's sizesHow do I choose the right Bemoov for my child?
Learning is fun!
The unisex geometry allows an easy step-over and a low position of the rider to ensure a safer, easy, and intuitive ride.
Perfectly designed ergonomics, with an ultra-light AL6061 aluminum frame, V-Brake front and rear brakes, easy-to-use gears, suitable crank width ...
This 20-inch children's bike is the ideal tool for perfecting your learning and mastering the joys of being on two wheels.
Super cool decorations!
Our bikes are fun to ride, but also to decorate!
Each model is available in 5 lively colors, which can even be combined with 8 exclusive decoration sets. That makes 40 possibilities! Thanks to the stickers, children can personalize their bikes and helmets with a decoration that they have installed themselves.
Our children's bikes are also durable. Each child who receives an already used BEMOOV can therefore redecorate it to their liking, to make it their exclusive bike.
A featherweight bike
The weight of the bike is your child's enemy! At BEMOOV, we are so convinced that keeping our bikes light has turned into an obsession!
By reducing weight, we promote control of balance and children's enjoyment. They can then cover new terrain and climb gentle inclines more easily.
Each component has therefore been carefully selected and improved to achieve an optimum weight. The result: our children's bikes are up to 40% lighter than conventional bikes.
Our greatest pleasure is the happy reaction of parents and children when they lift our featherweight bikes.
Your child in prime position!
Setting the child's position on the bike with a low seat and high handlebars, with a clear view, is essential for your child's learning, safety, and balance.
This is why we have designed a handlebar adapted to the width of the shoulders of children with an adjustable height thanks to two optional spacers, so that the bike can grow with the size of your child.
This ergonomic handlebar is combined with a short stem to ensure better steering control.
Braking is easy!
All our bikes are fitted with highly efficient V-brakes that are lighter and easier to adjust than disc brakes.
They are controlled by ergonomic adjustable brake levers, to adapt effortlessly to all hands.
Pedaling is child’s play!
The Q factor is a funny name, but it's super important for kids' bikes. It is quite simply the width of the crankset, which determines the spacing of the child's feet.
A pedal width perfectly adapted to the body shape of your child makes it easier and more fun to pedal naturally. Our lightweight, high-quality aluminum crankset has been designed to achieve age-appropriate pedal arm width and length, enough to get kids pedaling to the moon.
Shifting gears is so cool!
Our bikes have trigger levers, which are more reliable than rotating handles, but also more secure, because they are easier to handle for a child.
Even adults envy our gear shifters with color markers that instinctively help kids make the right choice
Red : ➕ fast, ➕ effort
Green : ➖ fast, ➖ effort